You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Cornworthy Parish Council at St Peter’s Church on Monday S September 2022 at8.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
Open Forum: Members of the public are invited to address the Council before the meeting
A G E N DA
- Emergency Exits
- Declarations of Councillor’s Interests
3 Approval of Minutes
To approve the minutes of the Meetings of CPC held 4 July and 30 August 2022
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Dog Fouling in the Village — To agree positions for information boards.
- Local Issues
S.1 Parishioners’ Correspondence to Action
6 Devon County Council Highways To discuss issues raised,
7.1 New Planning Applications
- Land At Sx 821558 Cornworthy TQ9 7ET. 1705/22/FUL Chahge of use of a traditional agricultural building & provision of lean-to extension to create a residential dwelling. Circulated during August. Decision made that no extraordinary meeting to comment required.
7.2 Planning Decisions by South Hams District Council
- 0961/22/PDM Higher Tideford Farm Cornworthy TQ9 7HL. Application to determine if prior approval is required for a proposed change of use of 2No. agricultural buildings to 2No. dwellinghouses (Class C3) and for associated operational development (Class Q (a+b)). Prior Approval Given.
Survey of Residents’ Views – ‘My Place, My Views’ Closes Spm 17/10/2022
- Update of Cornworthy Parish Council Website
To consider approval of annual payment for web design software, £72.75.
9 CPC Leather Briefcase
To consider offering the historic briefcase to the Cornworthy History Group
- Training for Parish Councillors — To confirm DALC training to be booked.
To note the following receipts:
- 11/07/22, Lloyds Bank – interest £0.07
- 09/08/22, Lloyds Bank – interest £0.27
To authorise the following payments:
- St Peters Church Church hire July meeting £30.00
- St Peters Church Church hira August meeting £30.00
- Signs of the Times Ltd Sign — Cornworthy, East Cornworthy £1,733.76
- Mr T Kirkland Reimbursement postcrete for finger posts £29.10
- Mrs L Maby Clerk Expenses Reimbursement Final £30.17
- Best Host Domain renewal 28/9/22-27/9/24 & hosting 28/9-27/12/22 £115.25
- A Thom Office Expenses Reimbursement July and August 22 £47.06
|A Thom||Salary August||£269.50|
|HMRC||LM PAYE July||£4.@|
|HMRC||AT PAYE July||£60.80|
To note the following payments made since the 4 July meeting:
- Mrs L Maby Salary July 282.5
- AThom Salary July 243.32
- HMRC PAYE April, May, June 14.4
- Financial Report
Cashbook balance at 5/9/22: £14,034.32, Reconciles. Allocated: Charlecombe Wood: £108.01, P3: £350.88 General Reserves £13,575.43
- Option to opt out of the SAAA central external auditor appointment arrangements To confirm that CPC will remain in the central auditor appointment system.
- To consider approval of the Clerk’s claim for 10 hours overtime.
- Clerh’s Payments
To confirm that the basic salary payments will be made on the last day of the month and reviewed annually when the Award is amended.
To authorise a mandat0 to debit pension contributions from CPC’s Lloyds bank account.
- Clerk – To consider the Report circulated.
- Tree Warden – To consider the Report.
To note the Report that the East Cornworthy defibrillator has been placed on the wall and regist0red with ‘The Circuit’ and South West Ambulance Service,
To confirm Awareness Session 26 October 2022 at 6:30 pm in St Peter’s Church
- Volunteer Emergency Telephone System – To consider the progress Report.
- Village Hall
To note correspondence from a Parishioner 2/8/22 in support CPC action to progress provision of Village Hall as a key part of village life.
To agree CPC’s response to correspondence received from the Village Hall Committee 8 August 2022
- Climate Change – To consider the Report.
- Finger Post at Cornworthy Cross — To receive an update.
- South Hams District Council Councillor – To receive the Report
- Devon County Council Councillor – To receive the Report
- Correspondence Received To note:
26/8/22 Woodland Trust Emergency Tree Fund Free Trees for Landowners around 400m sq until 27 September
31/7/22 Resident to Woodland Trust re Charleycombe Wood cutting to clear path
21/7/22 SHDC Councillor and Parish Council Development Management EhgUiry Service
- Items For October Agenda
- Western Power Public Meeting – ?FolIow up actions
- Current enforcement cases
- 100 Club Draw
The next Parish Council Meeting is on Monday 3 October 2022 at 8.00 pm